I love to hear other people’s ideas. For today’s Giving Back Wednesday I would like you to tell me what you, or your family, do to give back.
- Do you volunteer somewhere?
- Do you have anything that you like to do that helps the community?
- A special family project?
- Ideas on how to help others?
- What do you do to be a blessing to others?
- How do you pay it forward?
Please write about it on your blog and put a link back here as a kind of ‘Pay it Forward Post’. I hope you will participate as it’s a great opportunity, not to toot our own horns, but to share ideas with others. I can’t wait to read some of your ideas. And it’s a great way to encourage each other to be a blessing to others.
“On the street I saw a small girl
cold and shivering in a thin dress,
with little hope of a
I became angry and said to God:
‘Why did you permit this?
Why don’t you do something
For awhile God said nothing.
That night he replied, quite
‘I certainly did something
I made you.'”
(Taken from Christian Soup
for the Christian Soul)