2. Diamonds or pearls? I guess Diamonds but not a big fancy jewelery wearer which was funny to my hubby as that was his profession when we got married. All the girls are like wow he makes jewelery and I’m like it’s ok.
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? Juno (Can you believe I was able to go all by myself and get lost in a movie!!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Rachel Ray Talk Show as we don’t have cable TV
5. What did you eat for Breakfast? Oatmeal Current Bread (YUMMY)
6. What is your middle name? JaNeen (everyone wants to know if I’m french because of the capital N, but its just because my Mom didn’t know how to spell it at the hospital-did I mention I was the fifth child?)
7. What food do you dislike? chocolate
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I listen mostly to KLOVE Christian Radio Station
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sienna
10. Favorite sandwich? I like sandwiches. I also love to just grab some bread, cheese, and fruit (no wine-don’t drink).
11. What characteristics do you despise? Lying
12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans and something cute and comfy!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I would love to visit Australia and Ireland
14. What color is your bathroom? cream with blue and green accents
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Is thrift store a brand? 🙂 (keeping it cheap and cute)
16. Where would you retire? a small town with decent weather and travel like crazy
17. Most memorable birthday? Birthdays don’t have the same feel as when I was a kid so I don’t know if I have one. I guess I love doing my kids birthday parties so can I say my kids?
18. Favorite sport to watch? I guess football but not big on watching.
19. Furthest place you are sending this? ????? You tell me.
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? it’s not really something you send back
21. Person you expect to send it back first? see answer above
22. Favorite saying? (verse) Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hop and future.”
23. When is your birthday? November 20th
24. Are you a morning or a night person? Morningish ??
25. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
27. What did you want to be when you were little? I really don’t remember.
28. What are you today? A wife, Mom and Pampered Chef Consultant. Also a long list of things I would like to do.
29. What is your favorite candy? Take 5 Peanut Butter (no choc) that was discontinued 😦
30 Your favorite flower? I think tulips are pretty but I am not sure I have a favorite. Just not big on the drug store ones 🙂
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Christmas 🙂
32. What are you listening to right now? kids playing outside
33. What was the last thing you ate? Breakfast
34. Do you wish on stars? no
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A rainbow one as it changes minute by minute.
36. What is your pet peeve? The devil because that’s what I am really fighting against.
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend Kristine (But I had two special calls this morning, one from my brother as well.)
38. Do you like the person/people you are sending this to? Yes, I think 🙂
39. Favorite soft drink? The guilty one- Diet Orange Sunkist (YUM) (see https://realworldmartha.wordpress.com/2008/02/21/water-vs-coke/ to understand the guilt part)
40. Favorite restaurant? That’s a hard one. I like Ray’s, Oregano’s, Wildflower Bread Company, ETC
41. Hair Color? Dark Brown (very dark)
42. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
44. Summer or winter? Neither, Fall hands down!
45. Hugs or kisses? Both, hugs from most. Kisses and hugs from hubby and kids.
46. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
47. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Everyone is welcome to come play along!
48. When was the last time you cried? Juno movie (it might have been because I was out by myself though)
49. What is under your bed? My wedding dress, shoes, exercise stuff, Christmas clothes, hubby’s shoes, flashlights, baseball bat (just in case someone breaks in I guess) ETC!!
50. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? It’s hard to say because there are friends you don’t talk to a lot because you may have moved but they are still your friends. Then there are people you are around more so I would say Jean, Hubby, and Kristine.
51. What did you do last night? Watched hubby play a video game.
52. Favorite smell? Fresh Bread
53. What are you afraid of? Big Hairy Spiders!!! Like hospital afraid! No JOKE!
54. How many keys on your key ring? I have no idea. I only use one for the car.
55. How many years at your current job? It depends on which one: Wife 13 1/2 years, Mom -11 years, and PChef 2 years
56. Favorite day of the week? Friday (pizza night)
57. How many states have you lived in? 4 but many cities in that 4
58. Do you make friends easily? It depends on the person.
59. How many folks will you send this to? Everyone reading
60. How many words did spell check have to correct? One, I think.