Ok, so we loved Eagle Rock Lodge as mentioned but we got a great B & B in Ashland as well. The only bad part for you is that it’s not open to the public. 🙂 Hubby’s Dad and Wife made us feel like we were at a B&B. If they ever open for business we will let you know. They have a beautiful house, that my father-in-law built, on the hill so you would love it! And guess what my hubby lived there most of his life!
Anyways, I thought I would give you some recommendations of places and things to do while there. Since we lived there, and hubby grew up there, you can bet these are great places:
– Science Works in Ashland is a lot of fun. It’s not a big city Science Center, but I think it does a great job and has different themes each time we have gone.
– The Breadboard Restaurant is yummy. It’s been a favorite of mine for years! They are open for breakfast and lunch so be sure to stop on by.
– Four and Twenty Blackbirds Bakery. YUMMY!!!! And please try Marionberry!!!
–Paddington Station is a terrific shop in downtown Ashland. They have everything from kitchen to clothing items and a lot in-between. It’s a terrific shop!
– All of downtown Ashland is fun to walk around. It is a little on the hippie side but fun.
– Lithia Parkis a beautiful park just up from downtown Ashland. You can see the ducks, have a picnic, hike, take the kids to pay in the creek or the playground, and in the winter ice skate. Really there is too much to mention.
– Big Town Hero is a nice sandwich shop. The bread is fresh baked and it’s all ready to be taken to the park for a picnic like we did.
I could go on and on in regards to Southern Oregon. So…there will be more to come!
Have a “BEAUTIFUL” day!